Saturday, April 9, 2011

Back From A Hiatus

Hello everyone!  I know that it's been super long since I've blogged anything, and equally as long since I've read any of your posts.  I decided to take a little break from blogging and writing in general, but now I can't stay away any longer.  The season is changing to spring and I'm constantly being struck with new ideas and topics for different posts and pieces of writing.  Right now it's thunderstorming and I'm just itching all over to pop out some kind of poem!  I hope that the new year is going well for all of you and I want to thank those of you who still follow me.  I hope that this will be a great year of blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Btw, I changed the name of the blog from "The Writings of A Small Town Girl" to "Bothersome Toad". I feel that the new name represents me more accurately than the previous name. Hopefully it's not too confusing.

    ReplyDelete